If you feel that your child or children in your care might benefit from play therapy, the next stage is to arrange an initial discussion and assessment. Please e–mail me to arrange a meeting. I take referrals directly from parents or from professionals working with children.
When we meet we can:
- talk about your child’s needs
- discuss how play therapy might help your child
- carry out an assessment about the child answering 25 simple questions
- agree on therapeutic objectives, number and dates of sessions and review meetings
- agree on fees and payment