After more than thirty years’ experience as a Primary School teacher, I now work as a Play Therapist. I practise in a variety of settings supporting children with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- BA (Hons)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Therapeutic Play Skills (PTUK, APAC)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Play Therapy (PTUK, APAC)
- I am a registered member of BACP that has been accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
- I adhere to the Ethical Framework of BACP.
- I have regular Clinical Supervision to ensure my work is monitored.
- I keep up-to-date through professional training.
- I hold professional liability insurance.
- I follow Child Protection procedures.
- I have a enhanced DRB clearance.
- I use clinical governance (quality control) procedures (assessment before and after therapy), feedback from parents, teachers and referrers.
- The images on this web-site are representational. They are not of, nor have they been created by clients.
I take referrals from schools, health professionals, social services, children’s centres and parents. If you would like to find out more about play therapy, please contact me.